Concept 2 Model D Rower with PM4 / PM3 Monitor - Free Delivery Melbourne Wide
Really, what do we need to say? Travel the world and go into any gym & what do you find? The Concept 2 Rower. Renowned for incredible quality & smoothness of use & used by Universities, colleges & PT studios around the world. Designed for commercial use, or the discerning home user who wants the best. There simply is no better rower.
The dependable performance of the Model D / E Indoor Rower has made it the best indoor rower in the world. Recognized by competitive rowers as the standard for indoor training, the Model D / E delivers an effective cardiovascular workout that will increase your fitness level and tone your physique. With the Concept 2 Rower you can have the luxury of working out in your home whenever you choose…and get a great workout to boot.
The Concept 2 Rower you hire is the same machine used by Olympic- and elite-level athletes to train for their sport—it’ll take the abuse of heavy training day after day. If you’re looking for a solid piece of exercise equipment at a great value, the Concept 2 Rower is the perfect choice.
(N.B: Only problem with the Concept 2...Once you have experienced it, you can't user other rowers again!)
Features and Benefits
- Exercise Computer - PM4 / PM3 Monitor - Does everything
- Adjustable Air Resistance - 10 levels - Like nothing you've ever felt before - true quality
- Performance Data -Track distance, speed, pace, calories, watts and much more!
- Transport Wheels - Yes & Easy to move. Foldable - No
- Storage - Separates easily into two parts
- Whole Body Training - Low impact and high calorie burning with both upper and lower body training
- Full Commercial - Use in Gyms, Universities and by Professional athletes around the world
Budget Gym Hire offer 2 ways to hire:
1) Order Online - The quickest and easiest way to order. Place your order online & one of our sales staff will call you within 1 business day(usually quicker) to book delivery
2) Phone Order - Call us on 0403 160 808 (Mon -Fri 9am-5pm) & order by phone & book delivery on the spot.
Payment options include: Credit Card, Paypal, Direct Deposit or COD
Budget Gym Hire will deliver & pick up anywhere in the Melbourne metro area free of charge. Fitness equipment hire items are usually very heavy, difficult to handle & can easily be damaged. For this reason we offer delivery & pick up at no charge to the customer
If you are outside of the Melbourne metro area we can still deliver,but there would be a small delivery fee. For a delivery quote please email us by clicking HERE
Here Are Frenqently Asked Questions And Answers.....
Question: At what times and days do you deliver?
Answer: Nearly every day & most times, including after hours and most weekends
Question: How soon will it take to deliver once I've placed my order?
Answer: Good question! Delivery will be made ASAP(normally within 1-2 business days).
Question: I don't have a credit card. Can I still order from Budget Gym Hire?
Answer: Yes, of course. When ordering online, choose the 'COD' option and simply pay cash when your equipment arrives
Question: If I pay via Credit Card, will the transaction be secure?
Answer: Yes. Budget Gym Hire uses Paypal for all online transactions - Recognized as the world leader in payment security & offering excellent buyer protection