Heavy Duty Dual Action Magnetic Exercise Bike - Free Delivery Melbourne Wide
Dual action training is one of the best ways to not only burn calories and lose weight, but also to tone & strength the entire body. This 'dual action' provides more muscle use, and increased cardio per workout. This means you can achieve more for the same time, or train for less time & still have the fitness you want. For those who need a break form both actions, the handlebars can be fixed into place, providing a regular exercise bike action. The Dual Action bike boasts 8 levels of smooth magnetic resistance for beginners (at level 1) through to advanced(level 8).
The large screen, exercise computer helps those with poor eyesight. All stats are clearly displayed including time of workout, distance travelled, current speed and calories burned
Features and Benefits>
- Exercise Computer - Monitors time, distance, speed & calories
- Magnetic Tension - Smooth magnetic resistance & quiet operation
- Resistance Levels - 8 levels magnetic - manual dial, for beginners through to advanced.
- Transport Wheels - Yes. Fold, tilt and move
- User Capacity - up to 150kg
- Dual Action - Yes, or fix into place for regular bike action
Budget Gym Hire offer 2 ways to hire:
1) Order Online - The quickest and easiest way to order. Place your order online & one of our sales staff will call you within 1 business day(usually quicker) to book delivery
2) Phone Order - Call us on 0403 160 808 (Mon -Fri 9am-5pm) & order by phone & book delivery on the spot.
Payment options include: Credit Card, Paypal, Direct Deposit or COD
Budget Gym Hire will deliver & pick up anywhere in the Melbourne metro area free of charge. Fitness equipment hire items are usually very heavy, difficult to handle & can easily be damaged. For this reason we offer delivery & pick up at no charge to the customer
If you are outside of the Melbourne metro area we can still deliver,but there would be a small delivery fee. For a delivery quote please email us by clicking HERE
Here Are Frenqently Asked Questions And Answers.....
Question: At what times and days do you deliver?
Answer: Nearly every day & most times, including after hours and most weekends
Question: How soon will it take to deliver once I've placed my order?
Answer: Good question! Delivery will be made ASAP(normally within 1-2 business days).
Question: I don't have a credit card. Can I still order from Budget Gym Hire?
Answer: Yes, of course. When ordering online, choose the 'COD' option and simply pay cash when your equipment arrives
Question: If I pay via Credit Card, will the transaction be secure?
Answer: Yes. Budget Gym Hire uses Paypal for all online transactions - Recognized as the world leader in payment security & offering excellent buyer protection